Background[edit | edit source]
movement and attacking speed. He wields a Dream Weaver, which makes your troops fall asleep, in fights. He is defeated during the mission "Zigoton Queen". Beetleton is a challenging boss, partially because of Queen Kharma's interference and his brute strength. He also appears when fighting Spiderton, during the mission Across Enemy Territory, though he doesn't actually attack, only staggering your army periodically. After you defeat Beetleton he will drop his helm.
In Patapon 2, he is resurrected by Black Hoshipon, under the identity of Kuwagattan, in order to seek revenge on the Patapons. He will drop either Heaven Shoulders, or a Heaven Club, or a great fire hammer if you have both, once he is defeated again.
History[edit | edit source]
General Beetleton's Territory[edit | edit source]
Beetleton is ordered to assist Spiderton and Ziggerzank. During Spiderton's fight with the Patapons, he fails, and retreats when Spiderton dies. Beetleton now becomes the last General of the Zigotons. Gorl orders Beetleton to stop the Patapons marching in the Zigoton interior with assistance from the now Souless Zigotons. During the battle, Queen Kharma comes to assist Beetleton, but he
declines, making her decision final to leave him to his fate. Beetleton fails to kill all the Patapons so he decides to let the Patapons defeat him.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Normal Attacking: He attacks like a normal Dekapon.
- Noshinoshizugan: Besides attacking with his hammer, Beetleton also smashes the earth in order to create powerful earthquakes that cause the Patapons to stumble momentarily. It can be deadly, so this attack must be avoided. This is similar to Dekapon's charge attack.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- An effective strategy to take out Beetleton or Kuwagattan, is to use the Earthquake Miracle, or simply acquire troops that can endure multiple powerful attacks, such as Mofeel, or Mogyoon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Patapon 2 upgraded Dekapons at Level 10, seem to have features similar to Beetleton's.
- He along with Spiderton, Scorpiton and Queen Kharma seem to be based on bugs.
List of Bosses
|Half-Bosses:||Gong the Hawkeye - Spiderton - Ziggerzank - Beetleton - Scorpiton - Gate Ghoul Baban - Queen Kharma - Nomen the Shieldbearer - Kimen the Spearbearer - Hukmen the Staffbearer - Demon Gate Bababaan - Kuwagattan - Matango - Pharamatara - Zugagang - Ormen Karmen - Superweapon Org - Superweapon Dahl|
|Patapon:||Dodonga - Majidonga - Zaknel - Dokaknel - Gaeen - Dogaeen - Ciokina - Cioking - Shookle - Shooshookle - Goruru|
|Patapon 2:||Kacchindonga - Mochichichi - Fenicchi - Centura - Darantula - Manboth - Manboroth - Kanogias - Ganodias - Garuru - Zuttankarmen - Dettankarmen|
|Patapon 3:||Accursed Dodonga - Gigantus - Gigante King - Arch Pandara - Dark Pondora|
|DLC Bosses:||Terantus - Gheek Dongora|