|Acquisition||Taterazay Level 10 & Guardira Level 10|
|“||Eco-friendly warriors get the environment on your side, changing the land to suit your needs.||”|
|— US In-game description.|
Bowmunk (バウムンク) is a Menyokki Robopon Uberhero first introduced in Patapon 3. Deviating from the destructive Destrobo, Bowmunk provides ample support by aiding his allies and bolstering the strength of allies structures during VS play. While not the most powerful combat unit, he is notably the only Taterazay-class unit that can heal his teammates and can even place giant boulders to serve as shelter against enemy attacks.
Bowmunk initially sports a yellow-green mask in the form of a Menyokki Rarepon and wears a sky blue cape by default.
As Bowmunk evolves, his mask darkens to a more green color and additional leaves begin growing, resembling a Kisuk. Finally, it deepens to a emerald green color and the additional leaves grow larger, resembling a Moriussoo.
Bowmunk can be equipped with:
- Helms by default.
- Arms by default.
Uberhero Mode: Freaky Tree
- "The Tree of Tranquility and the power of nature nurtures your allies and heals their HP."
During Freaky Tree, Bowmunk summons a large intangible spirit tree that gradually heals all allied units within range. Freaky Tree's healing rate is affected by Bowmunk's attack power and attack speed. Bowmunk will remain in place for the duration of the Uberhero mode. Unlike Pingrek's Healing Chateau, Freaky Tree cannot be damaged and will last as long as Bowmunk keeps the combo going.
Upon activation, Bowmunk will shout, "Nannanokonoki! (ナンナノコノキ)!"
As with all Class Skills, each skill requires 100,000 experience to master. The amount of experience gained is dependent on the skill.
Inherited Class Skills
|Destrobo||Inflicts extra damage to wooden obstacles.|
|Destrobo||Inflicts extra damage to stone obstacles.|
|Destrobo||Inflicts extra damage to metal obstacles.|
Bowmunk can equip up to three Set Skills. At level 20, he can equip another Set Skill, for a total of four.
|Stamina Boost 1||Maximum stamina increased 20%!||Reach level 11|
|Stamina Boost 2||Maximum stamina increased 30%!||Reach level 15|
|Fertilizer||Upon death, recovers HP of all allies to the amount of 50% of own max HP.||Reach level 20|
|Self-Preservation||x1.5 boost for self-administered HP recovery.||Reach level 25|
|Peerless Tree||(Uberhero only) Hit the drum in perfect timing to recover 1% stamina. Effect is significant over time.||Reach level 32|
- PonChaka followed by the PonPon song will activate Bowmunk's Healing Brush ability, causing him to throw magical dirt that lands in random areas which heals allies and causes grass to grow wherever it lands. The range of the dirt is random, and can land either right next to Bowmunk (which will heal him), or fly long distances.
- The grass can be ignited with fire weapons to damage enemies that pass through them. However, this may also ignite your allies as well.
- PonChaka followed by the ChakaChaka song will activate Bowmunk's Big Boulder ability, where he will dig his fists into the ground to uproot a massive boulder, capable of blocking nearly any attack, even ones that normally pierce terrain.
- Only one boulder can be placed at a time per Bowmunk; when a new one is put down, the previous one will disappear after half a second.
- The boulders will take less damage from elemental attacks (such as the Dragon's Breath) but will take more damage from Fire attacks.
- The boulder's stamina will improve as Bowmunk improves his Class Skills.
- While Bowmunk inherits to Destrobo's Class Skills, Bowmunk is primarily designed for support instead of offense. It can supplement his low attack power when destroying structures, however.
- Peerless Tree can be combined with Self-Preservation, healing 1.5% of his max health instead of 1%.
- During single-player, Bowmunk's Hero Mode will cause the the Patapon Trifecta jump constantly, which may leave the entire team vulnerable for the duration of his Uberhero mode.
- Natura's Touch increases potency of Freaky Tree and Healing Brush's healing, but drastically lowers attack multiplier against all targets.
For more statistics, go to the Patapon 3 Uberhero Statistics page.
- Bowmunk's Uberhero Mode is the only one that requires the DonDon song.
- Madfang Ragewolf is like Destrobo and Bowmunk combined, as he can destroy structures like Destrobo but is also a health-based hero like Bowmunk.
- Bowmunk is the only class naturally capable of creating grasses. Yarida-class units can only create grasses through Pyokorider's Grass Grower Set Skill.
- By looking closely at Bowmunk's Uberhero Mode, it can be seen that the Tree's aura gets greener and greener as long as the player keeps doing the combo for his Hero Mode.
- Bowmunk is the only class that can inherit a class' Class Skills while not getting every single one when they are mastered. Yarida for example would inherit all of Piekron's class skills. Bowmunk, on the other hand, gains all but Everything Smasher from Destrobo.
- Bowmunk has the longest shout when activating his Uberhero Mode.
- If Bowmunk is knocked into the air as he is performing his Healing Brush or Big Boulder abilities, the objects will be placed in midair.
- Bowmunk is the only Class in the game that still gets its welcome bonus for its Class Skills whilst Destrobo's fully upgraded Class Skills are being passed on to Bowmunk.
- Bowmunk and Pingrek are the only classes to gain a welcome bonus for healing power.