|Acquisition||Taterazay Level 5|
|“||Warriors of destruction with dual arm weapons. Call on them to pulverize structures and forts.||”|
|— US In-game description.|
Destrobo (デストロボ) is a Robopon Uberhero first introduced in Patapon 3. Wielding two interchangeable arms, Destrobo is a close-combat class specializing in demolition, allowing him to tear down buildings, obstacles, and structures with relative ease. In a pinch, he can pull up boulders from the ground and throw them at distant enemies.
Destrobo sports a red mask and wears a yellow cape by default. His default hairstyle are three long strands, resembling the traditional Iron Helm.
Destrobo's mask remains the same as he evolves.
Destrobo is at level 5 when unlocked, which is when Taterazay reaches level 5.
Destrobo can be equipped with:
- Helms by default.
- Arms by default.
Uberhero Mode: Crushcombo
- Swing both arms wildly to batter and knock back foes. Effective for demolishing rock walls towers.
During Crushcombo, Destrobo closes in on the closest obstacle, whether it be an enemy or a structure, and quickly whirl his arms like a sawblade. Unlike the Robopon Hero's "Tornado Punch" in Patapon 2, Destrobo will briefly pause between swings to reposition. The pause duration is determined by Destrobo's current attack speed.
Upon activation, Destrobo will shout, "Dadakkonbo!" (ダダコンボ)
As with all Class Skills, each skill requires 100,000 experience to master. The amount of experience gained is dependent on the skill. With the exception of Everything Smasher, Destrobo's Class Skills will be inherited by Bowmunk.
Destrobo can equip up to three Set Skills. At level 20, he can equip another Set Skill, for a total of four.
|Arm Attack 1||30% boost to attack power when equipped with an arm. Effect halved for other weapons.||Reach level 6|
|Arm Attack 2||40% boost to attack power when equipped with an arm. Effect halved for other weapons.||Reach level 9|
|Arm Attack 3||50% boost to attack power when equipped with an arm. Effect halved for other weapons.||Reach level 15|
|Demolitionist||x2 damage bonus against wood, stone, and metal.||Reach level 25|
|Peerless Robo||(Uberhero only) 15% chance of pulverizing breakable obstacles like rocks, walls, towers, and doors with one blow!||Reach level 32|
- While Destrobo's combat skills are quite respectable, remember he is a demolitionist first and a fighter second. Bring him along when entering a dungeon or a grinding level, where there is guaranteed to be lots of obstacles he can pulverize.
- When using a charge attack, Destrobo will lift and throw a boulder at enemies.
- Destrobo can throw two boulders with his charge attack if his attack speed is below 1.60.
- Due to his short range, consider using equipment that increases his movement speed to quickly get into combat.
For more statistics, go to the Patapon 3 Uberhero Statistics page.
- Destrobo is one of the few Uberheroes that can only equip one type of weapon.
- Destrobo can be heard shouting "Pon!" when when using his charged attack.
- The name "Destrobo" is the combination of the words "Destroy" and "Robot."
- Destrobo is the one of the only units in Patapon 3 that has three class skills that can be passed to another class and still get a welcome bonus.
- When Everything Smasher is fully upgraded, his class skills ring will not connect the last class skill with the other 3.
- He and Bowmunk are the only Taterazay-classes that have ranged charged attacks.
- Destrobo and Kibadda, like the parent class Uberheroes (Yarida, Taterazay and Yumiyacha) are not Rarepons, but Normal Patapons, and their masks never change.
- Destrobo is the only Taterazay-class Uberhero without any inherited class skills.
- Destrobo, along with Bowmunk, Myamsar, and Grenburr are Taterazay-classes that cannot use shields.