|Equipment||Horns, Twinhorns, Capes|
|Acquisition||Oohoroc Level 10 & Wondarappa Level 10|
|“||Don't expect them to fight, but their sonic balls inflict a cacophony of status effects.||”|
|— US In-game description|
Jamsch (ジャムシュ) is a Mashu Megapon Uberhero first introduced in Patapon 3. Like Wondabarappa, Jamsch utilizes sound waves to disrupt and disorient his opponents with a wide array of status effects. While his attack power is rather low, his ability to debilitate entire crowds with ease makes him a valuable unit for crowd control. With a twinhorn, Jamsch can drown the battlefield in cacophony of crippling sound waves.
Jamsch initially sports a red-orange mask in the form of a Mashu Rarepon and wears a green cape by default.
As Jamsch evolves, his mask becomes red and the spots on the larger cap turn dark red, resembling a Mashuro. Finally, the cap grows even larger with the spots turning black, resembling a Mashuriro.
Jamsch can be equipped with:
- Helms by default.
- Horns and Capes by default.
- Twinhorns at level 15.
Uberhero Mode: Airborne Threat
- "Fire poisonous spores into the sky to inflict poison damage on all foes. Destination determined by wind."
During Airborne Threat, Jamsch produces billowing clouds of poisonous spores to flood the battlefield, passing through enemies and terrain. Enemies within the field take persistent damage and are constantly afflicted by status effects, most commonly sleep and poison. The spores are highly influenced by the wind, and the rate of which Jamsch produces the clouds is affected by his attack speed.
As with all Class Skills, each skill requires 100,000 experience to master. The amount of experience gained is dependent on the skill.
Jamsch can equip up to three Set Skills. At level 20, he can equip another Set Skill, for a total of four.
|Icky Poison||Doubles the chance of inflicting poison.||Reach level 13|
|Out Cold||Foes are put to sleep four times longer than usual!||Reach level 18|
|Toadstool||When an attack hits and kills a foe, 10% chance of a poisonous mushroom sprouting from that spot.||Reach level 25|
|Peerless Mushroom||(Uberhero only) Nullifies all fire and poison, but maximum stamina is reduced 25%.||Reach level 32|
- PonChaka followed by the PonPon song will cause Jamsch to fire burning sonic waves that crawl across the ground.
- When equipped with an Ice horn, the sonic waves will have ice properties instead.
- Jamsch's strength relies more on status effects rather than raw damage. While he does launch quite a number of projectiles, they do minimal damage. While it is possible to get his Attack stat to somewhere in the thousands with the right equipment, Jamsch should be used as an offensive support character rather than an all-out fighter.
- Jamsch's main attack element is Sound. This means that, like Wondabarappa, he will have trouble demolishing structures, as structures take less damage from Sound.
- Airborne Threat's spores cannot not inflict Stagger, Knockback or Critical hits.
- Airborne Threat's spores are affected by the wind direction, so a tailwind will cause them to travel forward. Without a tailwind, his Uberhero Mode is not as effective. If the wind is against you, then Uberhero Mode is almost entirely useless, except at very close ranges. Equipping Alosson's Tropical Tailwind Set Skill will maximize the range of Airborne Threat.
- Jamsch is one of the fastest-attacking Uberheroes in the game besides Alosson and Myamsar. He can achieve an a attack speed of 0.14 or less by equipping Samurai Helm or Shubaba Gale Helm with Spriggan's Song and Freja's Cape.
- Peerless Mushroom's decrease of HP can be resolved by utilizing Bowmunk's Peerless Tree Set Skill all the lost HP in about 18 commands.
- Alternatively, as an Uberhero, using Myamsar's Corner Rat Set Skill gives Jamsch an immediate 4x multiplier to his damage.
For more statistics, go to the Patapon 3 Uberhero Statistics page.
- On the Patapon 3 Website and in the Patapon 3 Wallpaper, Jamsch wears shoes, similar to the ones Pingrek and Oohoroc wear. He still only equips capes as armor, however.
- When Kan dies as a Jamsch, he will drop a Megapon cap.