|Equipment||Spears, Pikes, Lances|
|Acquisition||Yarida Level 9 and Piekron Level 9|
|“||The pikes of these elite troops poke holes in the foe's front lines.||”|
|— US In-game description.|
Wooyari (ウォーヤリ) is a Chigyobi Uberhero first introduced in Patapon 3. Breaking the mold of the usual spear-throwing Yaripon, Wooyari specializes in close-combat to strike enemies with his weapons instead of throwing them. However, as a Yarida-based class, Wooyari remains vulnerable due to his lack of defensive equipment, meaning he must rely on a strong offence for a good defense.
Wooyari initially sports a pink mask in the form of a Chigyobi Rarepon and wears a navy cape by default.
As Wooyari evolves, his mask widens and gains a trio of scales, resembling a Gyopicchi. Finally, the mask turns red and gains additional scales, resembling a Gyogyoppa.
Wooyari can be equipped with:
- Helms by default.
- Spears by default.
- Pikes at level 11.
- Lances at level 15.
Uberhero Mode: Flamespin
- "Plough forward while deflecting enemy ranged attacks with flaming spears attached to rapidly spinning wheels."
During Flamespin, Wooyari rapidly spins his weapon at high speeds, creating a offense and defensive ring of fire, rapidly damaging opponents and setting objects on fire. With the exception of the Ice Pike, the Ice Lance/Halberd, and Poseipon's Trident, Flamespin will always cause fire damage regardless of the equipped weapon's ignite rate. Enemy projectiles, such as arrows and spears, will be stopped upon impact with the ring. Wooyari is immune to Burn while this is active.
When equipped with an ice-based weapon, Flamespin becomes Frostspin, dealing Ice damage and freezing enemies. Wooyari is immune to Freeze while this is active.
The size of the ring depends on the weapon type used, with the smallest rings being made by spears and lances, and the largest rings being made by pikes.
As with all Class Skills, each skill requires 100,000 experience to master. The amount of experience gained is dependent on the skill.
Wooyari can equip up to four Set Skills. At level 20, he can equip another Set Skill, for a total of five.
|Fish in Pond||Power-up when it's raining! Also, resistance to all status effects boosted.||Reach level 10|
|Big Fish in Pond||Huge power-up when it's raining! Also, resistance to all status effects boosted.||Reach level 15|
|Pike Attack||50% boost to attack power when equipped with a pike. Effect halved for other weapons.||Reach level 25|
|Peerless Fish||(Uberhero only) 10% boost to various stats for entire team when it's raining. Effect combined if other members use same set skill.||Reach level 32|
- Wooyari has the second highest stamina of all Yarida-based classes, but be warned that he has no innate defense nor any defensive equipment slots aside from a helmet.
- Flamespin may be detrimental in areas with grass and flammable terrain, as it runs the high risk of accidentally igniting allies.
- Wooyari's insanely long reach with a pike allows him to plow through legions of Bonedeth or those that are hiding behind structures.
- It's recommended to use Piekron's Rain Dance Set Skill alongside Wooyari's Set Skills as it will always be raining, allowing the use of Fish in Pond and Big Fish in Pond in any location.
- Note that the effects of Flamespin will weakened from rain.
For more statistics, go to the Patapon 3 Uberhero Statistics page.
- Wooyari and Cannassault are the only Spear classes to use melee-based attacks.
- Wooyari is the Hero counterpart of Naughtyfins, since they both wield spears, lances and pikes. They also have supporting Set Skills that utilize rain.
- Wooyari and Charibasa are the only Spear classes in the game to gain a welcome bonus for leveling up all the Class Skills.
- Wooyari is the only Uberhero that can use Pikes.